A multi award-winning marketing agency in Meyersdal is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic full-time Account Executive to join its young and hardworking team.
The successful candidate needs to be great with people, have at least two years’ experience as an Account Executive in an Agency environment, a reliable vehicle and driver’s licence, excellent administrative skills, be able to work independently in managing a portfolio of technical accounts, be able to handle a large workload and stressful situations, and have proven results from prior PR campaigns.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have experience in managing accounts, building media lists, and general PR tasks
- Have the ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced environment
- Have basic knowledge of managing social media accounts, with a passion for learning, and using social media effectively in the PR environment
- Have proven ability to build relationships with clients and co-workers
- Be able to work well with people of varying personalities and backgrounds
- Be confident, resourceful, decisive, and willing to take initiative
- Be able to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team, while fostering a collaborative and harmonious work environment
- Be able to keep cool under pressure and help others do the same
- Be presentable and a ‘people’s’ person
- Be proactive in problem-solving and committed to a high level of service excellence
- Pay attention to detail and exceeding deliverables
- Be committed to forging a career with a marketing agency, and striving to grow and learn
- Have relevant, verifiable degrees or diplomas (Journalism/BA Comms/Public Relations)
We offer the successful candidate:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to grow and gain invaluable experience as an Account Executive
- A fun working environment
- 50% contribution to Discovery Medical Aid
- Petrol card
A portfolio of interesting clients, varying from consulting engineers and architects to industrial companies and equipment suppliers.
If you feel you fulfil our requirements and expectations, and are interested in applying, please send a 100-word motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.